Thursday, July 5, 2012

Page 58

Page 58 has been posted, featuring Fox distracting the troll.


I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish this page on time, since I spent a lot of time this past week attending Anime Expo. It was my first time attending that convention, or any West Coast convention really (I've spent a lot of my life living on the East Coast). Honestly, I thought Anime Expo would be bigger, but it was still a lot of fun. I love conventions. I went ahead and signed up for next Anime Expo 13's Artist Alley. I'm decently excited about that.

4th of July also snuck up on me this week. But I decided to work rather than play on the holiday, so that highly helped with my productivity.

If you liked the page, please support the comic by voting for The Fox and The Firebird on topwebcomics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment