Thursday, June 7, 2012

Three New Prologue Pages & A New Site Layout

For awhile I've been thinking that my comic needs a prologue. I've had a short little "Story" page on the site that gave an introduction to the comic, but who reads those things? :)

So, this week, instead of a new page, I'm posting three!


Hopefully that makes up for them being back story. Page 55 will be posted on schedule next Thursday.

In other news, making new pages isn't the only aspect of making a webcomic. I spend a relatively decent amount of time figuring out how to make the website itself better. Something I've been wanting to do for awhile is fix the site so that I can have updates on the main page that are separated from the actual comic pages, and I finally figured out how to do it! Now the comic pages are a bit less cluttered, and the main page is hopefully better organized. In case you've forgotten it already and want to compare, here's what the old layout looked like:

No comments:

Post a Comment